Barry wishes to try to get his singing career back on track, though he's lost his groove and he needs some help finding it. Norbert claims to know a lot about being cool and he decides to help Barry find his groove, though when Daggett tags along and proves to be anything but cool, Norbert decides that Daggett isn't going to be able to help out.
- MTV - "Empty-V", a channel that Norb and Dag were watching at the beginning of the episode, is a spoof on the music channel, MTV. The host of "Empty-V" is Kurt Taylor, a play on the name of the host of MTV at the time, Kurt Loder.
- "Proud Mary" - While helping Barry find his groove, Norb, on an electric guitar, played some of the instrumental of Creedence Clearwater Revival's 1970's single.
- Water Music - Another song that was played is Water Music, composed in 1717 by George Frideric Handel.
- "Do You Believe In Magic" - After Barry leaves, Norb and Dag play an instrumental version of this 1965 song by The Lovin' Spoonful.
- Richard Horvitz as Daggett
- Nick Bakay as Norbert
- John Garry as Barry the Bear
- Charles Butler as Reporter, Carnival Barker
"Dag for Night"
"Another One Bites the Musk"