It's the day before Halloween and the beavers are out trick-or-treating, though they're surprised when they go to a house that is owned by their hero, Oxnard Montalvo. However, Oxnard is having problems of his own as a strange creature is sucking things into an alternate dimension, in which the beavers get sucked in. They soon realize that the alternate universe is a combination of many of Oxnard's films and that it's up to them to slay the monsters in order to restore everything back to a state of normalcy.
- Both brothers were wearing Halloween costumes based off of the B-rated movies Oxnard was in: Dag as a crawling spleen and Norb as Oxnard Montalvo.
- This is a Halloween-themed episode.
- Second episode which represents the holiday special. 
- Only episode to be a half-hour long and where a post-credits scene narration is heard.
- First episode to use live action footage.
- On January 2016, this episode aired on TeenNick's block, "The Splat", occasionally for the first time.
- This episode later aired again on TeenNick's block, "The Splat", on April 19, 2017, during the 20th anniversary marathon. 
- The Day the Earth Stood Still - The episode title is a reference to the 1951 sci-fi movie.
- This episode parodies B-movies as well as sci-fi films.
- The name of the actress, Toluca Lake, is a reference to a district in Los Angeles, California. And to actress Veronica Lake.
|The Angry Beavers Wiki has a gallery for The Day the World Got Really Screwed Up!|
|Visit this page to see it.|
- Richard Horvitz as Daggett
- Nick Bakay as Norbert
- Tom Kane as Oxnard Montalvo
- Adrienne Barbeau as Toluca Lake
- Jonathan Haze as Mann Servante
- William Schallert as Dr. Cowtiki
- Peter Graves as General Warning, Narrator
- John Byner as Alien Object, Man's Voice
"Big Round Sticky Fish Thingy
"If You In-Sisters"