The Angry Beavers
|Original Run:||April 19, 1997 - June 11, 2001|
|Episode Length:||30 minutes|
|Description:||The series revolves around Daggett and Norbert Beaver, two young beaver brothers who have left their home to become bachelors in the forest near the fictional Wayouttatown, Oregon.|
TV-Y7 (some episodes)
|Language:||The word "spoot" is used to replace profanity in the series.|
|Sexual Themes and Nudity:||Nudity (some episodes)|
|Drugs and Alcohol:|
|Crude Humor or Comic Mischief:||Mild|
- Variations of the opening theme is used as background music in numerous episodes.      
- The opening credits was animated by Russell Calabrese, Doug Compton, Tony Cervone, and Spike Brandt.[note 1]
- The ending theme, confirmed by Mitch Schuaer in 2017 during a podcast interview, is a sped-up version of the 1961 song "Baby Elephant Walk", which was written by Henry Mancini. 
- Norb and Dag's younger sisters, Stacy and Chelsea, are named after and voiced by Mitch Schauer's daughters.
- This series was one of three shows Mitch Schauer helped pitched for Nickelodeon.
- Norb and Dag appeared in three video games: Nicktoons Racing (as playable characters), Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots (as master models), and Nicktoons MLB (in the game's loading screens).
- ↑ Russell Calabrese "I animated the first third of the opening credits. Doug Compton animated the second third and Tony Cervone and Spike Brandt did the final third. Fun and funny!!!".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.