Morgan Fairchild (born Patsy Ann McClenny) is an American voice actress on the animated series The Angry Beavers.
Born Patsy Ann McClenny in Dallas, Texas, the daughter of Martha Jane (née Hartt), a high school English teacher who taught at Richardson High School (in Richardson, Texas), and Edward Milton McClenny. Fairchild has a younger sister, Cathryn Hartt, who is also an actress. As a younger child, she was seen on WFAA-TV's Mr. Peppermint Show with host Jerry Haynes. In her teens she was in the audience on WFAA-TV's Sump'n Else bandstand show. She auditioned three times to be in The Little Group, which was the show's dance group. Also during this time, she appeared in several locally broadcast commercials on Dallas-Fort Worth television stations. As a child, she suffered a bout of scarlet fever, which left her partially deaf.
Fairchild has been in a relationship with film company executive, Mark Seiler, for 35 years. She was previously married to Jack Calmes from 1967 to 1973.
Fairchild is active in raising awareness of AIDS-related issues and environmental protection.
- Muffy Snootwell
- "Morgan Fairchild Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story". Biography.com. 1950-02-03.
- Morgan Fairchild Biography at filmreference.com
- Family Tree of Morgan Fairchild
- Interview. People magazine, 25 September 2006.
- "Bobby Brown, Jewel, Morgan Fairchild, Elliott Yamin." Celebrity Close Calls. The Biography Channel. 25 June 2011.
- "Scott Baio, Pam Grier, Morgan Fairchild, Greg Louganis." Celebrity Close Calls. Dir. Jared Burke, Seth Jarrett, Timothy F. Smith, and Kathi Watson. The Biography Channel. 13 Aug. 2011.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|