Norb and Dag are convinced Barry wants to eat them when they watch Bill Licking's show.
- After Barry tells the brothers that there's nothing to worry about and his arm is about to hit the remote, his belly isn't colored in.
- On the cover of the News Month magazine that Barry pulls out of the Beavers' couch, Bill Licking's left eye is mistakenly colored as his skin tone.
- Finger lickin' good - The episode title is a play-on of the phrase as well as a former slogan used for the food franchise Kentucky Fried Chicken.
- Leave It to Beaver - Towards the end of the episode, when Norbert says that they've learned a valuable lesson, Daggett calls him "Wally". Wally Cleaver was one of the characters on the late 50s-early 60s sitcom.
- The Nutcracker Suite - Norbert and Daggett swim to the music at the beginning.
|The Angry Beavers Wiki has a gallery for Finger Lickin' Goofs|
|Visit this page to see it.|