Barry Bear is Daggett and Norbert's funk-loving best friend.
Barry is a large-sized bear with brown (and medium brown) fur, a red-brown and brown nose, and a unibrow.
Whenever Barry's lifting weights, he wears the aforementioned cap, a light blue sweat shirt with a blue collar and "STATE" in blue lettering, light blue sweat pants with a blue stripe, and black shoes. ("Dag's List")
His soccer uniform consists of a white shirt with three black stripes and two red stripes on the sleeves, black shorts with a white stripe, white socks, and red cleats.("Soccer? I Hardly Knew Him!")
His underwear is a pair of baby blue briefs. ("Dag in the Mirror")
- Barry is based on the late singer-songwriter Barry White.
- His doorbell is "HEY!" from James Brown's song "I Got You (I Feel Good)".
- He announced that he came out of retirement to record his first album in ten years. ("Un-Barry-ble")
- He has a fear of clowns, which has been shown numerous times. ("Un-Barry-ble")
- He does one armed bench-presses in his spare time. ("Dag's List")
- He played the violin during Norb's classical music jam session. ("Slap Happy")
- Every Tuesday night, Barry hangs out at Norb and Dag's dam. ("Finger Lickin' Goofs")
- His favorite foods are spinach goulash, carrots, and tofu crispy cakes. ("Finger Lickin' Goofs")
- Barry is a vegetarian. ("Finger Lickin' Goofs")
|The Angry Beavers Wiki has a gallery for Barry Bear|
|Visit this page to see it.|